5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Knitting Bag - Gotta use your imagination 

I stayed up until midnight last night making one of these...

Just imagine it with a black bottom, black and white small herringbone pattern on the top trim and wild slashes of burgundy, olive, teal and gold flecks on the inside. I was quite pleased with how it turned out - the size, the shaping etc. but it definately needs interfacing.

Why no pictures? Well, #2 - my husband, decided to strengthen the fortress around our computer system. In order to post pics, I have to load them on to the computer downstairs. Then I have to come upstairs and connect onto the network from the computer upstairs and pull the pics from the downstairs pc onto 'hello'. But I need a password now. Do I know the password? NO. I've tried guessing at all of the obvious ones with no success. Sadly, even #2 can't crack the code and he's the one that loaded the program. Hopefully the solution will come and I'll be able to post pictures this weekend.

Of course, I knew #2 would be able to solve the "problem". Never a doubt! There should be pictures of the floppy bag tomorrow.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines