5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Backtack Ideas 

I've been thinking of ideas for the backtack project and with the help of the links put up by Kath at Red Current, I've narrowed it down to either this knitting bag


or this knitted bag


and with whatever I chose, I'll try and make one of these and throw it in with the goodies.

I've got the material lined up and ready to go with a 'prototype' of the knitting bag. If I like the way it turns out, that will probably be the one I'll make for my backtack buddy.

I went back to working full time back in August and I'm finding by the time I get home I just don't have the energy to do much. Part of my mind is racing with ideas, while the other part is screaming for sleep. Hopefully I'll be more productive in the coming days (okay, maybe by next week)



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines