5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Friday, September 02, 2005

Does this mean we become ... 4 and A Beagle? 

We're off Victoria so that this fellow can complete his disappearing trick.

#3 is off to university. A mear 3 hours by road, ferry and road again. I was talking to the mom of one of his friends who is also headed to the same university. I asked her how often her son was planning on coming back to town. When I told her how often #3 was talking of coming back (twice a month), she replied, "He's probably just saying that to make you feel better." I don't think so. His girlfriend is staying back here to attend university. Who do you really think he's wanting to come back twice a month for? If it weren't for the girlfriend, I'm sure #3 would be saying "Me and the laundry will see you at Thanksgiving."

I've started on the felted tote from Simple Knits for Sophisticated Living. An easy project that is quite neat because as you knit up the sack, the balls of yarn store nicely in the pouch.


Have a great Labour Day long weekend!



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines