5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Day of Baking 

Stick a fork in me, I'M DONE!

It all started at 10:30 this morning with a simple loaf of Banana Bread with dried cranberries.


Then it was 5 dozen Candied Fruit Drops,









2 dozen Cappucino Shortbread, 6 dozen Chocolate Gingerbread in assorted shapes and sizes
(decorating to come later),

and last but not least 5 dozen Chocolate Crackle cookies.




Next week it's tarts and brownies.



No one had better dip into the Christmas baking stash or they'll have to answer me an my rolling pin. That is if I can catch them. Right now I'm not moving too quickly, these old joints have seized up from standing most of the day.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines