5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Monday, October 27, 2008

Aw Shucks... 


It always delights me when I see that someone has found their way to my site from afar. When the messages came from Kathryn in England last month and just recently from Helen in Australia, I was very surprised to receive these wee recognitions. It's actually quite a wonder to me that anyone comes around here to read my blog.

This all started as a way to keep in touch with parents that were travelling back in 2005, and upon their return to Vancouver, this site morphed into a 'scrapbook' of sorts to track my little knitting projects. It's been fun sharing the good, bad and the ugly with all who pop by. I hope you enjoy and occasionally have a chuckle.

Thank you Kathyrn and Helen, for continuing to come by and visit and thanks to all who stop by......



The rules for award acceptance are as follows:

1. The winner can put the logo on their website/blog.
2. Add a link to the person who gave you this award.
3. Nominate at least 5 other websites/blogs.
4. Provide links of the nominated websites/blogs.
5. Leave a message at each website owner that you've nominated.

So in no particular order, I would like to nominate the following:

Karen Squared - USA - an amazing knitter and spinner, and she sews too
Coffee Helps - IRELAND - an entertaining young lady who is currently writing about her travels around Europe.
Yarn Hog - USA - a very talented knitter and entertaining writer who shares my aversion to spiders
The Ravell'd Sleave - USA - a knitter, a voracious reader and a woman with a fun sense of humour....or is that humor.
Knitting on Impulse - CANADA - a very talented, creative woman, living in Whistler. Check out her hand dyed yarn, the colourways are beautiful.

And of course there are many more blogs that I enjoy reading.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines