5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Something Old, Something New 

It's been a busy month around here, what with a high school graduation, a 77th birthday, a 25th anniversary, end of year exams, a new job.... a little bit of old, a little bit of new.


#4 has bid a fond farewell to her high school, gramma celebrated her birthday, a little happy, a little sad because this is the first one in a many years without dad. #2 and I hit the silver anniversary milestone, the girls have finished all of their exams and in 3 more days, I will be saying goodbye to a company I've been with for 26 years. While I'll miss the people, some of whom I've known for 20 plus years, I will definitely not miss the commute. I'll be moving to a job a scant 2 miles from home.

Projects on the go or completed......

The first in a pair of socks for il piccola cugina in Italy.
Crenellated Toe-up Socks from Lucy Neatby's Cool Socks, Warm Feet

A neat little pattern with a Serbian toe and Turkish heel.



And completed before the heatwave that is the start of summer in the Pacific Northwest, my very first Clapotis. Am I the last to make one? Is there a knitting soul who has yet to catch the addiction?



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines