5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday 

It's SPT and I've hi-jacked the blog. After all it's called 5 and A Beagle, and I think I should get some screen time. I've taken advantage of the fact that #1 is off making lunches. Yes, she's known as #1 because she feeds me (always), walks me (sometimes) and picks up after me. She's also #1 because she's the oldest in the house, but we don't talk about that too much. And with me growing in dog years, I figure I'll have her beat in a couple of years. This is me doing what I love (next to chasing down tennis balls for hours on end). #4, who graciously shares her bed with me, rubs my tummy and scratches all the spots I can't get to.




|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines