5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Accessory for the Notions Bag 

In the little spare time I had this evening I whipped up the first of the accessories for the backtack project.
I used a patch of the felted wool for the base. I wove some of the ribbon through it before felting, but it didn't turn out as I had hoped. (the picture is a little blurry)
This has been a really enjoyable project to work on. However, if there was ever a "Flash your Messy House" day such as there has been a "Flash your Stash" or "Flash your Tattoo" day, I'd be too embarrassed to dare show mine. The time spent at the sewing machine or knitting has definitely had an effect on the state of the home. It doesn't help that I've increased my days at work from 4 to 5. It's next to impossible to keep up with all that has to be done.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines