5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Thursday, May 26, 2005

An intro to #4 of 5 

My youngest asked why this was called 5 and a beagle. "There's pictures of the beagle, but there are no pictures of the *5*." So here's a picture of #4. Behind her mask...

The Artist
And her clay rendition of the remaining family members.
(Minus me for some reason. That's okay, I never did look good in clay)

and a final shameless showing of her artistic talent; the lunch she never seems to take to school.


I certainly can't take any credit for her artistic talents. I may be able to follow patterns, but when it comes to creating something out of a blob of clay or turning a blank piece of paper into a picture, I'm hopeless. She definitely has her dad's genes there.

PS-
Thanks to Dani for her tips on how to post multiple pics to the blog. I still have to learn more on the formatting, but it's a start.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines