5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It's Here!! 



My Backtack supplies have arrived. I now have a month to create something special for a mystery recipient.

How exciting to come home and find a parcel waiting for me. I think Miles has picked up the scent of another beagle. Could it be Tai? Thanks to Justine for the beautiful fabrics, ribbon, beads and cool thread. And thanks also for the cute bead markers - I love snoopy.

As Geoffrey, Duke of Brittany said to Katherine Hepburn's Eleanor of Aquitaine in Lion in Winter "I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows, and Henry knows we know it. We're a knowledgeable family." It is a little difficult to keep a secret identity with return addresses, isn't it. I know who you are, you know I know who you are ...... but at least _ _ _ _ _ doesn't know that it's being turned into something for her.

I've got some ideas, maybe there'll be some time this long weekend.

Justine, please e-mail me your mom's address. (dahp at mybc dot com) I'd like to send something your way, but I'm sure you don't need any more stuff to pack up.

Saltspring sounds like fun doesn't it? Sheep to Shawl - that I'd love to see. Maybe I'll try to squeak out a day trip.

Wednesday - mid week with a long weekend on the horizon. Enjoy.






|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines