5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Rosie the Robot 

"A domestic robot is essential for any family. Without a robot who will bring up the kids? Teach one how to drive a car? And someone has to press dinner every night."
I need a Rosie. Someone to wake the family up in the morning. Someone to make lunches, take the dog for a walk, take out the garbage, drive the kids to school, pick the kids up from school, drive the kids where ever they have to go after school, make dinner, clean up after dinner, do the laundry, get the groceries. All those things just get in the way of the fun stuff.
To my California backtacker. I've got the goodies together, I just have to package them and get to a post office. Should be Friday or Saturday. Of course, there's another thing Rosie could do if I had her.
To who ever (or is it whomever) has me .... just sew the material up like Santa's sack and slip in a domestic robot. I'll be happy. (Okay, maybe slip in a few stitch markers or maybe a set of double pointed bamboo sock needles.)



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines