5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Not So Sweet Smell of..... 

Well - not much knitting going on these last few days. Thursday was spent cleaning like a demon and washing everything that could be. Doors and windows are constantly open, there are air sponges in every room of the house and still..... okay, it doesn't smell as bad, but it still stinks. Actually, if I think about it, it probably smells worse than I think because my nose has gotten used to it. Blech!!!

And guess what was in the kitchen, the worst hit part of the house? Yes, the baby blanket. I've washed it, I've hung it outside but I can still smell skunk. I just don't think I'll send it over.

Any suggestions on how to treat this lingering odor? Or is time the only remedy?



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines