5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympic Challenge 

Well, day 3 of the Olympics is over and I am just about finished the third row of rectangles on the entrelac baby blanket. Working on it has been a bit of a challenge for a few reasons. Not the least of which is trying to do anything with the dog's snout resting on the crook of my arm.


Usually he'll position himself so that his backside is facing me. I think he was feeling a little contrite after having gotten into trouble for stealing something out of my bedroom and bolting out into the back yard with it.
I'm not exactly loving this colour combination. I really wish I had gone with a pink/white or blue/white combo instead of the blue/pink. But the one nice thing is that it is knitting up as soft as the baby's bottom it's going to cover.


Tomorrow, hopefully another row while watching the ski jump.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines