5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tagged again - This time by a fellow Canadian 

Tagged by Justine at After Asia...

What were you doing 10 years ago?

We were 5 without a beagle and I felt like I had a new lease on life because the youngest was starting pre-school which meant there were two days a week where I was FREEEEEEE for 2 hours.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was just discovering blogs and re-discovering a love of knitting

List five creative things you want to achieve this year:
Re-do my bedroom - flooring, walls, furniture, linens (ah to dream)
Renovate the main bathroom - plywood floor has become tiresome
Renovate the kitchen - 30++ year old cabinets and plywood floor has become tiresome
Make a memory keepsake for mother and father (both turning 75) and father-in-law (turning 80)

List five snacks you enjoy:
chocolate chip cookies, dried mangoes, yogurt covered raisins, hmmm-I'm sure there's more, I just can't think of them right now.

List five things you would do if money were no object:
go to town on the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom renovations, buy a summer cottage on a lake, buy a house in Italy.

List five bad habits:
procrastinating, losing my temper too easily/often with the kids,
Okay, I've got lots more - but do I really have to share them with you?

List five things you like doing:
traveling, knitting, sleeping, reading, needlepoint

List five favorite gadgets:
MP3 player That's it - I'm not a gadgets person

Name one thing you like about yourself:
Right now I'm not too sure. It's late, I'm tired, I want to go to bed.
Okay, how's this...I like that I'm willing to try new things. This may not seem like much, but believe me, I've always been quite shy and I'm finding that as I 'mature' (nice way of saying as I get older), I'm not so afraid of taking chances anymore.

Knitting content:
Once again, I'm digging into the archives because I don't have a camera that I can download pictures from and I don't even have a scanner that's co-operating right now.

Here is a not so great picture of some of the recycled sari silk that I recently got. Not sure yet what to do with it.




|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines