5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

By Jove, I Think She's Got It! 

Wow, the power of the Harlot is even greater than that of Mary Poppins. Remember the spike in visits caused by those Mary Poppins photo seekers? Well that pales in comparison to the spike from curious Harlot linkers. Is there such a term?


I'm in full training mode for the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics. I've decided to make an entrelac baby blanket for my husband's cousin in Italy. It seems like a fitting connection - the Olympics are in northern Italy and the cousin is in northern Italy. I've never tried entrelac before, but the Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style caught my eye so it was off to google to find instructions on the pattern. Laura from Sugar Bunny Boulevard had assured me that it was a snap, but I have to tell you it's taken me two nights and some frogging to finally get it.

Next it's off to the yarn shop to pick out the colours. 16 days in February? I think I can handle that.

I'm wondering though if this competition of the Harlot's could qualify for a government grant. Maybe a little subsidy for the yarn purchases we'll all need to make. With all of the power she wields, I think Stephanie should contact the COC. Or maybe the Arts Council of Canada.

Friday, the answers to Katrina's meme

Labels:




|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines