5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Monday, December 19, 2005

Has Something Happened to Julie/Mary? 

I was checking my sitemeter stats recently and thought maybe I'd missed some sad news about Julie Andrews. A quarter of all the recent visitors to this silly old blog have come upon it because of a google search for Mary Poppins/Julie Andrews. It seems if you do an images search for MaryPoppins felted bag, my post from September 18th comes up.

And since Julie Andrews is thankfully still alive and kicking, I can only guess people have been curious about a felted Mary Poppins bag.

So here for the curious, is the picture of the overly large felted tote that was written about back in September. (when the prospect of starting and finishing Christmas presents was a possible accomplishment)



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines