5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Monday, December 19, 2005

West Coast Snowmen 

After midnight and I've just come back from the local department store and the 'scratch and save' weekend. Can't beat 50% and 60% off. All presents are now bought and waiting to be wrapped. Well, almost all presents - there's still a few little things to pick up. Not to mention the socks to be knit.

I've lowered my expectations from 5 finished to a mere 2. Here's the first finished pair. Posing with our west coast snowmen. How I envy not only the beautiful knitting of Marina at Woolyewe, but also the backdrop for her photos.

The heal has been turned on the first sock of the second pair and I've taken to bringing it with me pretty much anywhere. I'm beginning to find value time in the seconds spent at stop lights.

I figure if I get the remaining socks done for Valentine's Day. After all, what says love more than a pair of handknit socks?? Not to mention it buys me almost 2 more months of knitting time.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines