5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Peppermiz Sparkly Toes?? 

I'm at a loss without a camera to document productivity, so here is what I've resorted to - finding my elf name

Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com


Sparkly Toes...I wonder if it has anything to do with my feverishly knitting socks. Obviously not so feverishly though, because I've only 1 and 1/2 socks completed out of 10. Definitely off track for the pair every 5 days. I've found it difficult to knit and bake at the same time.

3 dozen mince tarts - Check
8 dozen cappucino shortbread (recipe in June post) - Check
4 dozen chocolate pecan crisps - Check
Good hiding spot to keep baking away from hungry family members - No!!!
Looks like I'll be making a couple more batches of everything between now and Christmas.

#5's solution to the problem of everyone nibbling on devouring the baking is to make these goodies on a regular basis. That way when Christmas comes, they'll be tired of them and leave them alone. I don't think that would work for me, because after 12 months of baking some of these things, my hips would be twice the size they are now.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines