5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Knitting before the New Year 

Christmas Eve

The snow finally stopped falling on Boxing Day, but there's still plenty of the white stuff around.


Even the transit buses were feeling the holiday spirit on a very snowy Christmas Eve.



Santa was very good to all of us, even Miles.







Won't someone open the door? I wanna go bury this in the snow!!





I received an early Christmas treat from Li of Life's a Stitch, as I was the lucky winner of her blog contest. A skein of delightfully soft Peter Rabbit angora yarn. I watched Dreamgirls for the first time last night and in a wee session of marathon knitting, finished this Cat Borhdi moebius with the butter soft angora.










(psst, Marina...here's a snippet of the kitchen. Maple shaker cabinets, stainless appliances and black granite counters. Notice on the top shelf above my head, I even have sheep in the kitchen)





This much is still left over, so I'm thinking ... a pair of fingerless mitts. Thank you again Li, for the lovely yarn!








I hope you all have a fun filled New Year's Eve and we'll catch you all next year!



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines