5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Monday, October 23, 2006

Autumn in Vancouver 






Remember that Sesame Street song -

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?


I think the rose bush is confused by the warm, sunny autumn we've been having. This was a late bloom on the bush at the front of the house. The rest of the shots were taken when Miles and I went for a stroll around the neighbourhood today.



With all of these beautiful fall colours around, is it any wonder I started something with this yarn. Knitpicks laceweight Shimmer in the colourway Maple Leaf. It's like knitting with angel hair pasta.



Just one of about 7 works in progress right now. Is it any wonder that I can't seem to reach the end of Icarus when I keep going off to another project? Only 7 rows to completion - must focus and get it finished.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines