5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Life's "In Box" 

I have three in-boxes on my desk at work.

One - if I get to it before I die, that would be good, but if I don't - well, so what.

Another - I need to go through at least once a month. More frequently if possible, but it never seems possible.

The Third - Urgent matters. Really must deal with them before I die! Ironically, I feel that this third and most important in-box is becoming unmanageable and it may just be the death of me.

And this is just at work - - - then there's 'home'!

I received a lovely parcel from Ruth for the Favourite Colour Swap. I foolishly didn't remember Ruth's web address, so I can't link. I have pictures I must post of the goodies that arrived all the way from South Africa and I'll link when I post them. Hopefully tomorrow - I'll put it in my in-box.

Knitting content - Icarus is 19 rows away from completion. Will I ever get there?

For you ladies that knit/sew/craft/etc and produce enormous amounts of beautiful finished objects - a question - How do you do it? How do you split the time between doing the things you love/spending time with loved ones/doing the necessary. There has been too much going on (at home and at work) and I'm finding it difficult to balance life. I keep hoping the light I'm looking for at the end of the tunnel isn't really a freight train barreling down on me.

PS - Ivana - I'm so sorry for not getting the bag to you!! I can bore you with the details when we get together.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines