5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Favourite Colour Swap- Q & A 

Favourite Colour Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favourite colours? Blue / Beige / Mauve

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting / Cross Stitch / Sewing

3. What products do you really covet? One of the 10 Commandments is "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife." So I really try not to covet things...except for my neighbour's cleaning lady, but I really would like more that just one pair of Addi turbos (currently own size 3.25mm)
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favourite crafty things? Reading / Baking

5. Is there anything you collect? Nope

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Capricorn

7.What are your favourite… With any of these....I don't have any one favourite.

…scents/smells?

…types of music and/or bands?

…authors?

…animals?

…places to shop?

…season?

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?

…candies or goodies?

8. Do you have any wish lists? No. Well, except for a cleaning lady.

9. Are you allergic to anything? No.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Only one Beagle who at times can create enough chaos that you would think we had a dozen.
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
I'm sure I would love and appreciate anything that my pal sends. And because I suspect that my pal is from somewhere other than Canada, I would especially love something that is specific to their country.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines