5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Monday, March 27, 2006

Socks and Wine...do they mix? 


Here we have a picture of our sockapalooza sock enjoying a bottle of Australia's finest. Well actually, the wine was so so. It was the cute label that caught the sock's attention.

Here we are many days later and the sock is ready for ribbing and cast off. So many days and so many hours later and I realize that maybe, just maybe, I should have used a smaller needle size. This was knit on 2.75mm and I just don't like the looseness (is that a word) of the knit.


Off to knitpicks to order some toothpicks and more sock yarn. My sockapalooza partner likes her socks bright and bold so lets see how much I can squeeze into the next month. Call me crazy.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines