5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Friday, March 17, 2006

Finished Bearclaws and More Snow 

What's this? Days away from spring, and more snow?


Well only up here. #2 and I went up for a few days of R&R. Yes, it's spring break, the kids are out of school and off we went without them.

Why?

Well, #4 is soon to be Sweet (?) Sixteen and the age combined with the fact that she is an Aries translates into "If I don't want to do something, you CAN'T make me!" Short and sweet - she didn't want to come along.

#5 decided that she would have more fun staying behind with her gramma and going shopping.

So three days without any kids meant that #2 and I could do anything we darn well pleased. Very relaxing indeed.

The second bear claw was finished. The first of a pair of socks for my sockapalooza pal was started as well as a hat for the preemie project. Annie has started a 'knitalong' during lent. 40 Days for Others. I'm hoping to get a few more items for the preemie project and perhaps another set or two of bearclaws for the Sisters of Atonement.





|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines