5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hats, Hats and More Hats 


I started (and finished) a preemie hat (or toque as we Canadians like to call them) on the way home from Whistler last Friday completed another one on Saturday and another last night. They're a great project for using up scraps of yarn and are super quick to make up. I figure I'll try and do 3 a week until Easter and then they're off to Children's Hospital in Vancouver. If any local readers want to add to the tally, I'd gladly collect your handmade goodies and take everything in together. This site has some info on patterns and sizing.


And because I can't send the baby blanket to Italy until I'm sure all traces of skunk are gone, Winnnie is modelling the hat that was whipped up and sent over with a few other goodies to sweet little baby Marta, who is now 1 month old.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines