5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Whole Lotta Blockin' Goin' On 

The Gothic Leaf scarf is blocking on #3's bed. I'm not sure about this lace blocking. I'm never sure if I've stretched it enough and if I tug on one spot, I find I have to tug on another spot. I can't imagine blocking something more involved than a rectangle.

4" squares that didn't all seem to measure up to 4" squares without a little blocking. For Michaela's blanket project.

The baby kimona from Mason Dixon for a cousin's little daughter.

And last but not least, the squirrel.
A pair of mitts for #4's friend. I was hoping to have them finished for her to wear on their big Gr 12 boat cruise this past weekend, but I wasn't fast enough. Because, just like her socks, nothing says I'm cool like a pair of homemade (squirrel & oak) mittens! Gotta maintain my "crazy mom" image... and really, it doesn't take much!



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines