5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Message to Dad 




What can you say to someone who has always been one of the most essential parts of your world, someone who took you by the hand when you were little and helped to show the way...

What do you say to someone who stood by to help you grow, providing love, strength and support so you could become the person you are today?

What can you say to let him know that he's the best there is, and that you hope you've inherited some of his wisdom and his strength?

What words would you say if you had the chance?

Maybe you'd just say...."I love you Dad..."

and hope he understands.


I wish I could turn back the clock 24 hours and say those words one more time.

My dad passed away suddenly this morning. I guess ours is not to question why, but I just keep screaming that question in my head.

I love you Dad



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines