5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Heartfelt Thank You 

A very big, heartfelt thank you to all of you who have expressed your condolences in these recent weeks. Whether a close friend or neighbour, or someone only met and known because of this blog, it has touched my heart to receive your words and gestures of kindness.


Two weeks ago this beautifully bright platter was filled with equally bright (and delicious) frosted lemon cupcakes - made with love by a special young lady.


My Dad taught me many things over the years - to name but a few -
- love, forgiveness, generosity, respect and the importance of family and dear friends.


Each of our children have been blessed with wonderful friendships that have grown, as they have, through the years and I pray these friendships will continue to grow and strengthen through their many years ahead. I've seen how my Mom has been supported by friends that she and Dad have known for 60+ years and I hope this sweetheart and our #4 will still be laughing and crying together 60 years from now




Once again, thank you to all of you for your kindness!



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines