5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ISE 5 

Last week it was the socks for Sock Wars, this week it's a scarf for ISE 5. Thank you Laurie for the beautiful scarf and all of the goodies! These past few mail deliveries have netted some wonderful things. I was knocked out of Sock Wars with a great pair of socks in Cherry Tree Hill-Champlain Sunset. I was looking on the yarn band and saw that CTH had a colourway called Fall Foliage and with all of the beautiful fall colours around us right now, I had to get that colourway.



Well today's delivery was a special treat - Laurie knit the peaks and valleys scarf in the Fall Foliage colourway. I love the colours and the pattern. As if the scarf weren't enough, I've been spoiled with a skein of CTH in Northern Lights and Cat Bordhi's new book that is sure to seal my addiction to sock knitting.



Miles is obviously not as excited as I am. But as #4 recently read in a book on Beagles, they are the ultimate beggar pooch and are completely ruled by their stomach. No kidding! The only yarn that could excite him would be yarn wrapped around Ukranian sausage



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines