5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Knocked Out 



Well, I'm officially out of Sock Wars. It actually happened on Thursday but I have only now just picked myself up from my candy/chocolate induced state of uselessness.

All the ghosts and goblins and Harry Potters came knocking on my door Wednesday night to scare some treats from me, but on Thursday there was one more knock. Miles tore down the stairs to the front door and I cautiously followed. Lo and behold there was the a big kid dressed up as postman. Unfortunately he wasn't there to collect candy treats, he was there to give me a 'killer' package.

Fellow Canadian, Deirdre sent the most lovely pair of Cherry Tree Hill socks to knock me off my feet (and simultaneously keep them warm) as well as a skein of sock yarn (which I can never truly have enough of) and some chocolate treats.....just for me!

I didn't realize until just looking at the label now, but the sock yarn Deirdre sent is in the Canadian colourway-perfect!

Thank you Deirdre and good luck on your next round.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines