5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Monday, February 05, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday 

Laura of Sugar Bunny Boulevard fame has posted lovely collages of her children on their birthdays that are so sweet. I thought I'd play copycat and do the same this year for my brood.

It's an old lament, but it's very true when you look back at the years. With each passing birthday, up comes the same thought - - "where has the time gone?"

I remember feeling VERY overwhelmed in the first month of motherhood. Worrying about whether this new baby would ever sleep when I wanted to sleep, whether I'd be able to meet all of his needs, keep him safe ... Somehow we all managed to survive those sleep deprived months.


A pretty happy go-lucky little guy,



He developed a love for hockey and lacrosse at at young age and followed his dad's footsteps into the net

His other big love next to those two sports has to be reading. One night shortly before his third birthday he asked to read me a bedtime story. I vividly remember laying in bed with him while he read me Franklin in the Dark .


While he hasn't always been 'saint' Michael and his sisters have not be 'all angels' they have had some fun times together.




He's been blessed with some very wonderful friends.
These three have been best buddies from kindergarten/grade 1, right on through.

We've been blessed with a wonderful, thoughtful, loving son.

Happy 20th birthday, big fella....love mom!


Labels:




|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines