5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Friday, December 01, 2006

Winter Wonderland 

Warning - Photo heavy post....I was hoping to get these pictures posted for a "Walk with me Wednesday", but Wednesday came and went so here we have "Winter Scenes for Friday".

We've had an unusual November cold snap in Vancouver made all the more unusual by the fact that there was precipitation too. Temperatures in the late fall and winter on the West Coast don't often go below zero and if they do, there's rarely snow. The last time I remember a good dumping like we had this past week was about 10 years ago.

Monday morning I woke up to find the van covered in snow and every door frozen shut.









Photos taken around the neighbourhood by #3
























And a picture of the North Shore mountains taken in my rearview mirror while heading to work - wishing I was still at home having a snow day.






And finally - knitting content. A wee little stocking - just the right size to hold a gift certificate for the impossible to shop for brother.




|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines