5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Thursday, March 17, 2005

He's Ready to Play Catch 


Okay, I managed to get this one picture up. There are others that I want to post but I couldn't find them on the computer. I'll have to get Mike's help tonight. The **** was flying on Tuesday. Miles had gone on a hunt downstairs on Tuesday morning as he usually does. Looking for anything the kids might have left out on the table. A little snack on taco chips, an apple core. Anythings okay for the not so discerning beagle. Well this time, while he was down there snooping around, nature called. But he was too lazy to head up and outside. He's never done this before ( and hopefully never will again) but there his **** sat. I don't know how I didn't catch a wiff of it when I went downstairs to call Mike, but I didn't.

Unfortunately, Leo went downstairs to get something from the computer room and ... you guessed it, he stepped in it. Unfortunately (again), his nose was so plugged, he didn't catch a whiff of it either. He walked around the rec room, up the stairs and into the kitchen. By that time he started to catch a wiff of something but too late for the carpet and stairs.

He phoned me a work to share the lovely information and warn me of what to expect when I came home. Luckily he cleaned up what he could and spread baby powder over everything. When the kids and I got home the smell wasn't as bad as I had expected but still.....

In between picking up and dropping off whoever had to go wherever, I managed to vacume up the powder, wash the stairs and shampoo the carpet downstairs. Sweat was dripping off me by the end. Needless to say Miles was in the doghouse that day.

I'll get a few more pictures to post tonight.



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines