5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Monday, March 07, 2005

2 Down and 2 To Go 

Hard to believe that you're at the half way point. Hope the trip has been a lot of fun so far. One good thing - there can't possibly be anymore of the wild seas you encountered going around Cape Horn.

Watching the Amazing Race (first episode of a new race last Tuesday), the contestants had to fly into Lima, Peru and had you gotten off the ship at Santiago, the itinerary shows that you would have gone to some of the spots in Peru that the racers went to. Wayne is taping the shows while you're gone so you'll be able to see the sights.

Well, the Cadi is tucked (with little room to spare) back in the garage. Thanks again for the use of it. The van is back on the road and when I went to pick the kids up at school on Wednesday, Mike and his friends were disappointed not to be riding in style anymore. However, the upside for Mike is now that the van is back on the road, he can resume his driving again.

Your pedometer came in the mail last week. I sent away for one myself and mine arrived a few days after yours. I clipped it on the day I was jockeying the car and van around and hopping on and off skytrain. I managed to log 7km that day. The hardest were the ones up Sperling hill. You need to be a mountain goat.

The daffodils are in bloom. I'll have to take the camera over to the house and shoot a few pictures. I'm typing this entry from work so when I get home tonight I'll try to figure out the picture posting and get some on this blog.

Hope you enjoy the last half of the trip. Either send e-mail as you have been or log on here and send comments.

See you in a couple of weeks.

Love Maureen



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines