5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Phone call from Equador (via New York) 

What a nice suprise to hear from you this morning. A 6:30 am phone call - - I thought for sure it was going to be someone wanting to book a tee off time for Northlands. Even after 5 years, we're still getting their phone calls. I'm just posting a quick one this morning, I'll have to run and make lunches in a minute then start setting off alarm bells in the bedrooms to get everyone up and running.

I'm trying to upload some pictures but isn't it the way that when you're in a hurry, it doesn't work. I don't think I'll have much luck. Enjoy your crossing of the equator and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Check back tonight, I'll be trying this again and hopefully get some pictures up.

Love Maureen



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines