5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Thursday, September 03, 2009

One More Sock Done 

Given my ability to be distracted from the task at hand, I'm pleasantly surprised that I'm still progressing down the path of 16 socks (8 pair) in less than 16 weeks.




I've actually been granted somewhat of a reprieve being that I'm now only making 12 socks (6 pair) in a 13 week window. 5 of the originally planned 8 pair were to be for the 5 cross country travellers ... #3 and his friends.


However, part way into the trek one of the fellows and his girlfriend decided to strike out on their own, leaving #3 and his two longtime buddies to continue on their journey to Halifax. (and what is sure to be a cold winter)






Here is the one completed Spey Valley coming in at 9 days from cast on to cast off. A fun little pattern that knits up with minimal thought - just my kind of sock. I'm sure I'll have my hands full and will take more than one to one and half weeks when it comes to 'Christmas in Tallinn'.

Labels:




|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines