5 And A Beagle

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

Monday, April 25, 2005

Above and beyond the call of ...... teaching 


Somehow I don't think this was part of the job description when these two teachers signed on to the profession.

These two great sports are Mr. P and Mr. R the grade 7 and 5 teachers at my daughter's school. Each year the school puts on a spring fair full of games, prizes, food and lots of people. The wrap up to the day is a chance to pie the teachers. There are lines drawn on the pavement for the varying ages of kids brave enough to try to pie these two. I think Mr. P needs to instill a little more fear into his students though. None of the kids tried creeping past the line on Mr. R and he wasn't subjected to the splats in the face at close range (6 inches or less) that Mr. P was. I suspect that they will be lobbying for danger pay after this weekend.

A perfect day for a fair and lots of fun had by all. (Except possibly, Mr. P and Mr. R. They're probably still trying to get the whipping cream out of their ears.)

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to some of my knitting. I tried on Saturday night and got about three rows on the cowichan sweater before I fell asleep. I still have to stuff the last teddy bear and then take some pictures of the finished goods. All of that to do but first..... 5 income tax returns before Sunday. At least I get to break the torture of tax returns with an evening with U2. Only 4 more sleeps until the Friday show!



|

[Top]

eXTReMe Tracker Subscribe with Bloglines